Saturday, April 2, 2011

Running the bases...

... well at least one base. I live on a military base which provides some interesting aspects for my running. I feel safer running here. Maybe it's that I live in a gated-in, security-protected compound or maybe it's the lack of of traffic, who knows...  Anyways, today as I was running, I realized that some of the things I see on my runs are slightly peculiar. Today I ran past an old tank machine and thought to myself "now I bet most runners don't encounter such a thing."

Random I know!

Today was another victorious running day. I ran almost 5 miles! Probably the furthest I have ever run. Now my poor, blistered foot may not share my excitement, but I am STOKED!!!

Tomorrow I am off to investigate some better socks. Do you have favorite socks your wear for running??

1 comment:

  1. I usually wear cheapo target knee socks for running.

    You should take pictures of the stuff you see on your run!

    ReplyDelete