Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Ultimate Camping Adventure

This weekend I was spoiled! I went shopping. And bought a lot of stuff BECAUSE....

The Hubby and I are heading out on a crazy three-week camping trip on Saturday. And by crazy I mean more than 4,000 miles with stops in 7 states!



The thing with being in the military is that we don't live near our families. His family lives in Kansas and mine in Oregon. So instead of flying to visit each family, we decided to make a road trip out of it.

It is going to be awesome! (Remind me that at the end of June) Among the best stops are: The Grand Canyon and Yellowstone National Parks.

I am not only excited for the adventure itself, but the fact that I will have new running scenery for 3 weeks. This is just beyond exciting.

That's all for now. Short blog post because I have to take Annie (my xterra) in for some preventative maintenance.

You may all commence telling us how crazy we are now.

What is the craziest trip you ever took?

Ever been to the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone? (I've been to Yellowstone, but I was like 10)

2 comments:

  1. While I do think you are crazy, I also think it will be a BLAST! I can't wait to read all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome camping trip!! I'm jealous! That is going to be awesome. Where in Oregon? (that's where I'm originally from)

    ReplyDelete