Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"I wanna get chocolate Wasted!!!"

Tuesday's Workout:

3 mile run.
Killer Leg Workout
(Squats, Leg Ext., Leg Curls, Leg Press, Calf Raise, Glute Kicks, Hip Abductions, Hip Adductions)

On Saturday I posted about my recent struggles, see here if you missed it. Since then I have done better and have been "rewarding" myself less often.

However I found that I was still intaking too many little chocolates. They are so tiny, that I found myself reasoning that I could have several. Bad Heather!

Yesterday I made it through the day without any chocolates. I am not one to forbid myself from any one thing for a prolonged time but I HAD to break the chocolate cycle.

The result: Very bad headache ALL evening.
Too bad this doesn't exist!

What do you guys eat to nip your sweet tooth?

For you Texans, how are you surviving the heat? The hubby and I are headed to a wedding in a week and a half in Allen, TX and looking at the weather scares me! I will NOT be running outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment